View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 11:38 AM

I think Mary mentioned all of the things that I didn't! Some other things I noticed were how neat it was to see them set up the stage, and that there are guys up top by the lights who move the cameras, they sit there the entire time! Also the confetti blowers were cool. I didn't mention this but I had bought tickets for my chemistry teacher and his wife, and I saw them there! He and his wife were having a great time! I saw him look at the confetti blower, and I am sure he was thinking about the science involved with making it work! I am sure I will talk to him about it on Monday, and of course I'll let you guys know! Speaking of which, next week is my last week of my Junior year of high school. YEAAHHH!! What a way to end a school year: Shania concert and a car accident. The Shania concert of course was the better of the two!!!!

Some other things about the concert that I noticed were:

How does she get to that spot in the audience to sing The Woman in Me?? We saw a box rolling across the floor, and we weren't sure if that was her? Some woman yelled "WE LOVE YOU SHANIA!!" at the box, so that is why I am thinking that. But I don't know, I couldn't see her get out of it or anything. But I did see her going up the stairs to the spot to sing. The crowd was going wild!!!

The security actually was pretty nice. I think I was told once to get back to my seat, other than that, they never stopped me or anyone else from going up to the stage!

After the concert, the parking lots were crazy!!! :cool: My parents had to pick me and my friend up since my Jeep was not driveable because of the steering being screwed up. There was a motor home blasting Shania music!!! There were also a few cars blaring Shania music, and people singing as we were walking down the sidewalk.

Everyone I know had a great time at the concert and I know I will remember this day for the rest of my life!!