View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:03 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Yesterday, Terry and I were riding along our coast listening to SeriusXM #17 Love Songs. For Mother's Day, they had a guest DJ, Michael Bolton. Every so often he would announce a particular song he liked plus play one his own favorites. Each time he would say something like "this is Michael Bolton wishing all mothers out there today a great day." Then he would announce the song. So, then he says something like "I'd like to play for you a really great song by a very talented lady who I also have the privilege of knowing well for a long time. Her name is Shania Twain, the song is From This Moment On."

Later he announces one of his songs. He says "this is a song I did back in 93 that was produced by my very good friend Mutt Lange." [I'm not sure about the song, but it was from 1993 and I think it was A Time For Letting Go, not sure?]

Anyway, it was nice. He was guest DJ until noon.

Steve