View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 08:09 PM
Men are like shoes...

I had a long report for you guys, but I accidently hit a button, and it deleted!!!!! So I'll give you some. It showed behind the scene clips from the shows she has done since the starting of the promotion. It shows the People photo shoot. She is laughing and making funny faces when this is happening. She said mostly the same stuff you guys you guys have already heard. One of the things she said was when she was talking about not wanting to be the star. She said it is not natural for her. So people ask her why she does it. She said that life has a certain path and you just follow that path, Wherever it may take you. She said she feels like life is pulling her by the ear. It shows her being interviewed by the press. Somebody asked her if Mutt was at the CMA's. She said no, him and Eja were watching her on TV. It shows her in the car. I love her laugh. It really shows you the real her. It shows her Deerhurst days. Then it shows when she first came to Nashville.

She talks about first writing with Mutt. It goes through how successful the last two albums were. She talks about her image. This is my favorite part. It shows her in the dressing room, she is complaing about her makeup. She is like, "I feel like I'm missing something, and if we could get rid of this glitter right here." And then she is complaining about her shoes. She says we really need to change these shoes right now!

This is the funniest part. She is running down the street, and she said she would just be a minute. She runs into a market, and picks up some chocolate turtles. She said to the person with her, that if her theighs got really fat, it was all her fault! And then she is sitting in the car, and complaining that her jeans are getting tight. It also shows some new photo shoots. They are kinda like the People photo shoot. She is in a log cabin in a sweater.

This interview is really great and I hope somebody can give you a better descritption.

Men are like shoes....made to confuse
There are so many of them...I don't know which ones to choose!