View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 11:04 PM

Really enjoyed this special! I laughed the entire time at the things Shania said or did...the cursing was hysterical, because it is certainly not something I expected of Shania!

Joni, I, too, thought Shania's voice was lower, which struck me as odd, because in the new cd, her singing voice is higher...weird!

*Loved* the part when they eyelash came unglued and the woman came over and shrieked, "Ewww!" Shania's laugh seems to brighten my day every time I hear it!! She is too cute, you guys!

Twaincrazy, it was so awesome to see you tonight! I spazzed out when I saw the drawing you gave her - you were beautiful, you have an **AMAZING** talent, and I'm so happy you got to meet Shania... and to be on TV, to boot!!! Congratulations, girl!

Can't wait for the vidcaps!!

Take care,
Much Love,
Jill
"I don't have all the answers but I know this much is true...you gotta have something to believe in - and I believe in you. Instead of saying 'I'm lucky' you say 'I'm blessed' and it's changed my life with something simple as that...holdin' you close when you look at me - long, slow kisses so tenderly...these are the things I believe..."
-- Keith Urban