View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen
Did anyone see the night when all the best dancers fell down?? The Italian couple were so mad at each other that night and it carried on to last night. They never looked at each other or spoke to one another until their dance last night. After their dance they forgave one another, it was really a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbspock
I'm thinking that was an act.
-Chris

Actually, it wasn't in my opinion. Barbara Fusar-poli/Maurizio Margaglio from Italy made a comeback to these Olympics with only ONE thought: GOLD!! They were SOOOOOO disappointed in 2002 when they only received bronze!
They had worked a year only for these olympics and they wanted that gold! Everything was looking great after the compulsory when they were at first place. But then came that awful night where "everyone" fell during Original Dance! And so did they....
It was Maurizio's "fault" that they fell down cos he couldn't lift her they way planned.... He stubled and the they were down. The look on Barbara's face said it all. If looks could kill.... I could almost hear them "talking" in silence
Barbara: It was your fault
Maurizio: I know, I'm sorry
Barbara: I will never forgive you
Maurizio: I'm sorryyyyyyyyy
Poor Maurizio, Barbara is known with having a great temper, but that was like she was crucifiding him and all he could do was just stand there and take it. Barbaras look was filled with dissapointment and disbelief

And, to make thing worse. Maurizio also fell in 2002 during their free dance, so you can imagine what he was thinking.