View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:58 PM

Is Shania's New Album Titled Triumphant? Surprise Performer At ACM Awards? Click HERE to read the Las Vegas Review-Journal article. Robin Leach suggests Shania's new album is titled Triumphant and also reveals a new song title, "Hard To Love". The other four song titles previously announced are: "Who's Gonna Be Your Girl?", "Swinging With My Eyes Closed", "We Got Something They Don't" & "Life's About To Get Good". Billboard gave a hint the album would be titled Triumphant back in December so it's unclear if Robin just pulled it from the article's title.
Update: A fan on Facebook wrote: "I work over at the T-Mobile Arena where the ACM Awards are happening this Sunday. I have been investigating. Shania will not sing guys. I talked to production people." We'll see I guess. Maybe they don't know or they can't tell him. He said rehearsals begin today and he'll keep an eye out.
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!