View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Come on England!

We don't know that these won't be released - maybe Shania hasn't decided herself. I can totally guarantee that N.A will get to see Ka-Ching! at some point. Don't get upset about not seeing it yet - I haven't seen the Up! video yet and that's several months after N.A. saw it.

I think that she is right to release different songs at different times - in some countries different types of songs need releasing first to help the album make an impact.

Also I think its more fun for Shania to promote different songs at once in different countries - it's more fun for her and the band and it keeps the songs fresh for her. It must be more boring to do the same song all over the world over and over. This way she can enjoy performing more.

I didn't even know that there was a video for "When". I bought the Platinum Collection and thought I'd seen every Shania video going, but I was wrong!!!! It was a surprise one day to see When! had a video to go with it.

Look at it this way, it's better to have something to look forward to instead of a big collection of everything all at once.

Paul