View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Administrator

OK, now I have a cup of coffee, I can keep going..LOL!.. Above the gowns section of the exhibits, before the Grammy display on that side, at the top they used to have two outfits, that sometimes people missed, because they are very high..now they have from left to right the IOH outfit, the Quitter outfit with the Shania maniquin sitting on top of a light green piano, and the MIFLAW outfit on a maniquin...

If you step back in front of the sports glass section, at the very end on the right looking at the cabinet, there is now a single, separate wooden cabinet with glass around that includes the 2005 People's Choice Award for Favorite Country Female Singer..?? Why am I not remembering this? LOL! I forgot to mention that as you enter the Centre, remember the high pedestal with an outfit right in front of you? Now it has the perfume videoshoot outfit on top with the video of the perfume commercial running below the outfit..

The music recording booths are now working, they have I believe the rights to 3 songs, fans can record themselves singing Shania songs and they play them back...the bio video room now has the Maple Leaf, but it still runs the video..

Among the new STC items I have seen (and bought) in the gift shop you can find the new cyclist like tshirt with the STC logo on the shoulder, two new large postcard of recent photos, one new key chain with the words SHania TWain Centre Come On Over and a dog tag too with the STC words, they also added a new tshirt for children with DAX' cartoon of Shania laying down, the same one that was used for part of the Fan Con tshirt last year....

Gimme 15 minutes to work on the photos...ask questions if I was not clear.....