View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
All he knows is that she got sexiest vegetarian once from PETA's website. Anyone can find that out on their site. It does not show any knowledge of Shania.

See, it is right from their site...
http://www.peta.org/feat/celeb/

SHANIA TWAIN IS "THE SEXIEST VEGETARIAN ALIVE"

It was a close race, but there will be no recounts.

Visitors to PETA’s Web site and readers of PETA’s Animal Times magazine have spoken: Shania Twain is "The Sexiest Vegetarian Alive."

With more than 60,000 votes cast over the last eight weeks, the country icon narrowly edged out Drew Barrymore, Pamela Anderson, Joaquin Phoenix, Keenen Ivory Wayans, Ashley Judd, Morrissey, Alicia Silverstone, Michael Bolton, and the dozens of other celebrities who made up PETA’s star-studded ballot.

"I don't eat meat, fish, or eggs. I was never a big meat-eater, but I've got more energy now," says Shania, who hasn't eaten an animal since she married longtime vegetarian (and record producer) Mutt Lange in 1993.

For those seeking the secrets to Shania's sexiness, here's the scoop: Her favorite food is pasta, and she says, "I eat a lot of tofu, and I drink soy shakes with fruit every morning. I always have soybeans, black beans, or chickpeas for lunch or dinner."

There's been no comment on Shania's new title from a certain hunky blond actor who was recently crowned "The Sexiest Man Alive" by another magazine. But as Shania says in one of her biggest hits, "OK, so you're Brad Pitt—that don't impress me much!"

That tells me nothing about her.

-Chris

Chris

It says a lot to me...That Shania is not easily impressed by PETA politics...I think Shania understands that people will do what they have to do to survive like her familiy did in Timmins...But I agree nothing new there...

Benjamin