View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 01:13 AM

Thank you for all the updates! Keep them coming and I know we might be number one this week but we have a lot of work to do to keep the momentum going. Watching the videos online, streaming the album and keeping up with the changes that Billboard did for the past 15 years. We also have to keep up with the videos on all music television channels, countdowns, and request. So please keep them coming. We can get her to be number one on websites, Billboards and other chart orientated ways. So consider the fact Kelly Clarkson, Pink and Taylor Swift to drop a few albums up until Christmas time for most of us. So considering we did all this work beforehand lets keep it going because we must, by all means, keep her album in the top 10 at least and for the singles in the top 20. We must keep those singles and album alive PERIOD!!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!