View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Administrator

It is an excellent behind the scene special on Shania! Great fun stuff! It does show a lot of things: how she deals with the interviews, what she eats (bean burritos! ) how she is simply herself most of the times...I loved the part where she was running into the store to buy Mutt's present ans she was running on 4 inch heels! LOL! Two points surprised me:
1) when the journalist asked her whether she thinks people underrate her as a business woman..Shania said she does not consider herself a business woman at all...she does not participate in the many marketing meetings and so forth...which truly suprised me for someone who is hands on with everything...lol..
2) She does take care of many details..especially when it comes down to her make-up and clothes..she understands the relevance of those types of things...
By the way...she really had a great time filming people with that minicam she had..I love the words at the bottom of the screen saying "shania cam" whenever they were using footage shot by Shania herself..

For all Vidcaps from the show from FORD! go here:
http://www.shania-twain.org/whatslike.htm

Here's a couple of the new ones..