View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Who's On First?

Quote:
Originally posted by tankandmaddie
Does anybody have any idea of where she might have gotten this article? I have checked vh1.com, shania.com, and rockontv.com. I haven't found it anywhere so far. But I can't wait to see the show!!!
I got this from Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite www.shania.funurl.com - it will explain where the article came from also:

Subj: SHANIA: New Reality-Based TV Special - Super Bowl Pics
Date: 1/28/2003 2:49:31 PM Eastern Standard Time
BCC: ******
SHANIA QUICKIES
1/28
Tommy's #1 SHANIA TWAIN SuperSite
shania.funurl.com

NEW REALITY-BASED TV SPECIAL!
SHANIA ROCKS SUPER BOWL!

To All Shania Fans,

NEW REALITY-BASED SHANIA TV SPECIAL!!! VH1 has greenlit an array of reality-based programs and music specials that celebrate the music, artists and trends that define our culture -- and inspire others to make their dreams a reality. One of those programs, titled "SHANIA: WHAT ITS LIKE", is all about Shania's experiences during her recent promotional tour for her new album UP!!!! It premieres Wednesday, February 12th at 9:00pm ET/PT. Here is a description of the show: "Country-crossover superstar Shania Twain turns documentarian in this one-hour special that chronicles her experiences from the recent promotional tour for her latest release "Up!" -- which has now sold over 3 million copies. With the help of her friend and assistant Rhonda Spencer, Shania turns on her video cam to reveal the behind-the-scenes action during her TV, radio and print interviews, as well as how she prepares for her public appearances. Shania also shares her first meeting ever with her idol Dolly Parton, a peek at her private home in Huntsville, Ontario, and how she got mobbed in a local drugstore looking for a birthday present for her husband." This sounds like an excellent and fun show! To read VH1's Press Release posted at Yahoo! News, follow this link:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030128/nytu145_1.html

SHANIA ROCKS SUPER BOWL!!! SEE PICTURES!!! Shania rocked Qualcomm Stadium during Super Bowl XXXVII with a stellar performance during halftime!!! She started the show off with a bang on a stage in the center of the field, launching into her 1997 hit "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!." Then Shania ran down a catwalk to another stage to sing her latest single "Up!," the title song of her current album, during which she was lifted over the crowd in a crane! A SUPER SHOW!!! Oh yeah, Shania's outfit wasn't too bad either! =0). WOW!!! Shania wore a revealing shimmering silver bustier and black miniskirt underneath a shiny black coat that went past her ankles, and thigh-high black leather boots. The coat closed in the middle, hiding her famed midriff. To view pics of Shania's halftime performance, SURF ON OVER TO MY WEBSITE!!!