View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 01:01 AM

OK I returned back from Vegas in one piece.....broke, but still one piece I say that because on the way home, I almost crashed TWICE!!!LOL

The concert was GREAT as always.....I Especially liked how Shania threw on the Christmas hat because I made some signs that I had "Thank U Shania and Band Merry Xmas" . It was cool to see the band and Shania point it out and wave to us. I was kind of hesitant to take the signs thinking no one would help us hold them but we had no problem...except for when the young girls holding Merry Xmas had to leave early.

I thought the crowd was loud but not as loud as Sacramento and were not up on their feet as much either. I think it had to do with alot of them not being to a Shania concert before. I was talking to the people around me and many of them said they never seen Shania and others said it was their first concert ever! It was my sister in laws first concert as well and she is not a country fan and thought it rocked! I got the same reaction from many that I talked to after the concert as we were filing out

Some funny Shania moments were when she was reading the signs and read one that said "shania is HOT!"..........and Shania said "O' Thank You, I like that one" and did a model like turn and spin. The other moment was when she said that she often wondered how many of the Vegas people were actually from Vegas and which were from out of town.......and everyone screamed at the same time....and Shania said I guess that is why we will never know.

I went to look for everyone after the concert but I didn't find u all. I hope we can meet up finally in Timmins.

Oh yeah and on a side note, on the way home to California......we seen UFO's!!!!! LOL 4 REAL......and I swear I hadn't been drinking