View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 05:22 PM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by STfan4ever
Newbie here but I am also going to Philly tonight. Matter of fact after I click SUBMIT I am walking out the door!! I am so psyched!! After reading all the reviews posted from the other shows I know it will be awesome!! SHANIA WILL BE ROCKING SOUTH PHILLY TONIGHT!!!!

Welcome to the Boards STfan4ever, as I post this you will be getting ready to go inside the venue.

Have the best time ever! Yes Shania live is that good, and I do hope you get close and possibly get a high five or an autograph. You will get hyper during the concert and for days afterwards will think of nothing else.

You will bore all your friends talking about it for hours on end and after a few days get withdrawel symptoms that will require you to travel to the next venue for a second 'fix'

As an official "Level 2" Shania fan you will be fixated by thoughts of achieving "Level 3" Close up and personal.... This will pass with time, but the urge to attend a second live concert will NEVER leave you.

Like the rest you will exist from one concert to the next in a Shania La La land where you have to mix, meet and greet fellow addicts, as no one else understands the urge to talk, read, sing, listen, view Shania subjects all day, every day.

Like us you will have this urge to spread the Word, taking comfort in numbers knowing if you can get your next door addicted then perhaps you are OK really.

Welcome to ShaniaLand... enjoy.