View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
To attach the pics, you can resize them, changing its resolution, by using an image software...or you can email them to either Spock or me..

cbspock@shaniasplace.com

fv@shania-twain.org

and we will upload them for you on the server...so they can be shown..

Tell us more about the concert!

Thanks for the advice FV ! I have just sent 10 pix to the email addresses above...........

The concert was really really good ! I truly enjoyed it. Shania certainly knows how to please her audience and fans. And I think it was such a wonderful idea for her to sing TWIM amongst the crowd.

She did her usual stuff like signing autographs for some front row folks, high-fiving some people and she brought 2 little girls up on stage with her. She had 3 change of costumes - Minnesota Wild, a cute pink/orange top w/boxing boots and a Minnesota Vikings top.

She looked really happy. One thing that I'd noticed is that I think she may have been a bit tired coz her Honey I'm Home kick wasn't high and in fact, she kinda stumbled backwards ! Initially, I thought she was gonna fall ! And she didn't do many "punches" either. Mind you, she performed in WI the night before (and on Wednesday too), so I guess she must have been a wee bit tired.

Oh, btw, I've just got a "message delivery failure" note for Chris's mailbox. I'm hoping yours is ok FV !

It was a packed out concert........... not a single empty seat....... well, apart from the 2 tickets of ours that we had to burn.......

Oops ! Your mailbox is full too FV !!!

OK, here's what I'm gonna do.......... I'll bring my memory card to the photo shop afterwards and get them to put it on disc for me. they usually do it in "hi res" and "low res"........... so hopefully, I can use the low res to attach to the board........... In the meantime, I'll send you a couple of pics via email............

Thanks again ! Have a good weekend !

Grace

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--