View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 01:21 AM
KaLeL TwAiN

Send a message via AIM to imonmywayup Send a message via Yahoo to imonmywayup
Louisville, KY 5-19-04 Review!

Before the show we got our pictures taken for wearing some ridiculous t-shirts that we painted in hopes to win front row tickets, lol and they are posting our pics on http://www.wamz.com (well they should be on there tomorrow).

So we went in and KA-CHING! there was the merchandise. I racked Up! Got me a tour book, key chain, poster, t-shirt, hockey jersey, and photo pack. FUN FUN!

The show began! Emerson Drive was awesome.

We sat down in what we thought were our seats section 19, row D, seats 1 & 2. Emerson Drive rocked the house! We looked at the people behind us and they had these cool Shania stickers on their shirts; we found out it was the local band who won the contest! So I thought that was cool lol. Then as E.D. left the stage they all went RIGHT past us (my sister & me). I gave the main dude a high five and the drummer dude. That was cool, lol!

During the wait for Shania some security guard woman said we were in the wrong seats and these were GOOD seats! But turns out we were on the wrong side of the section, we were in seats 13 & 14. So we moved over to seats 1 & 2 which seemed sorta crappy, felt more towards the back.

The curtain thingy falls, then minutes later the intro music starts. Everyone was cheering for the fako behind the curtain as I was looking around. Next thing I knew was Randall and J.D. were coming up beside us!!!!!! So I gave them high fives. I was figuring everyone else would come that way too, but nope they all came from different corners of the stadium.

NEXT, are you ready LOUISVILLE???????? I SAID ARE YOU READY LOUISVILLE?? *music starts*

I look back, and THERE SHE CAME RIGHT AT US!!!!!!!!!! I reached out as she went by and yelled SHANIA!!! and she gave me a high five!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! We were freaking out at this point!! lol.

Ok, the show goes on. Shania was VERY VERY hoarse even after her 3 days off. I was quite worried. I didn't realize exactly how bad it was until I heard for myself.

After, Honey I'm Home she came down from the top middle part of the stage and headed right over towards where we were!!!!! So I proceded to the stage and the big fat security guard was sitting on his fat booty shaking his head no! So I went around. AND she came over and I got an autograph, then EVERYONE started flocking to the stage, lol. But I got another high five before she left.

A few songs went by before she came back. Randall and Andy were hovering around our side and J.D. was sitting right there. So we tried interacting with them which was quite fun! We waved and got their attention and Randall and Andy started making faces at us, LOL. It was awesome, everyone in our section was having a blast! I was too chicken to bother getting their autographs, but I tried to get some good pics. Cory, Allison, and Roddy hovered mostly on the opposite side, yet they made appearances in spurts. I got a few good shots when they came by.

Shania made her way back over so I tried to get another autograph on my poster but too many others were there so I tried for a high five, nothing, so I just reached up and touched her arm, woooohoooo, lol. Oh and I tried to get some pics, my stupid camera was so slow at shooting, lol.

I will get my film developed ASAP and try to scan and post too. Maybe I'll get pics on a cd.

Anywho, back to the show! IT ROCKED! Despite Shania's hoarseness, it was a great show. I think I was the only person within 50 feet who knew every word to every song, lol.

Oh, during That Don't Impress Me Much, I decided to start holding up one of the signs. She looked at it, and after the song, she said "there are some pretty interesting signs here tonight", so I got excited. She said I need somebody to sing this next song with me. Well, I started jumping Up! and down with my sign, lol. She read it, turned around and picked 2 ladies from the city next to my hometown lol! These ladies were adorned with about 20 cd's hanging on their shirts, lol. One could sorta sing and the other was just shouting the song, lol.

Well, at the end of the show, confetti started to fall. Man that was a LOT of confetti. We started trying to catch some for keepsake LOL! I held my shirt out and caught some in it, lol.

So as everyone was leaving the stage, ALL of them came right by us so I gave as many as I could a high five. And then there came Shania again!!!! She was running so all I could do is touch her arm again, lol.

Needless to say, I'm on a Shania high right now, and I think I've lost my voice, lol.

Hope to get other comments from whoever else attended!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 150.jpg (46.2 KB, 600 views)