View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:28 AM
Board Administrator

It is interesting to see all the comments about Idol should scoop up Shania..

American Idol: Scoop Up Shania Please!

As a guest judge, Shania Twain raises the bar. She wasn’t mean, but she didn’t seem like a pansy. She was unafraid to make fun of herself and laugh at the ridiculous. And she provided realistic musical and performance critiques. Now that I see her, she would have been a perfect Paula replacement or, better yet, Kara swap. Joining the judges on the second leg, Kristin Chenoweth brought a big bright, shiny ball o’ sunshine. She didn’t fare as well as her predecessor, but nothing will reach the low of Victoria Beckham’s non-existent contribution.

NEED FINE BUT NOT FAB? CALL…
John Park, 20, is the kind of talented, a cappella singer who can woo the women but makes the guys go, “what’s the big deal?” He has a great voice but is overshadowed by Shania’s comments (which weren’t intended to sound dirty but, well, did) and the madness they invoked. At this point as Randy pushes Shania down the dirty mind well, I realize that I would love to see her as a judge. She’s sweet and upbeat but a little bit sassy. FOX, are you writing this down?

http://poptimal.com/2010/01/america...-shania-please/

Sweet and Sassy lol

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain