View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 03:10 PM

American Idols ‘pysched’ to meet Shania Twain!

April 24th, 2010 by Lisa McGarry.

The remaining American Idol contestants have taken to their official Facebook page today, to express their excitement about meeting country singing legend Shania Twain.

Shania will be mentoring the hopefuls for this week’s live show, on which they will all sing one of her songs. She has previously appeared as a guest judge for the Chicago auditions and helped put Katelyn Epperley through to Hollywood week.

On the day ahead, Siobhan Magnus wrote:

I’m awfully joyous today. Got some fresh ink last night with lee and mike! Also psyched to meet Shania today! And still feeling stunned about seeing courtney love in the flesh he other night… Life is good)

Michael Lynche added:

Awesome day ahead of us! On our way to meet Shania Twain!!! I bet she’ll be even more beautiful in person! And that voice! Can’t wait to see how the day plays out. Love you guys. Rally the troops for Tuesday!!!

Casey James said:

Meeting Shania Twain today! Can’t wait to see what she has to say. It’s gonna be a little different since we are singing her songs! Have a great afternoon everyone!

Young Aaron Kelly gushed:

Todays the mentor shoot, movies later Can’t wait to meet Shania.

Crystal Bowersox pened:

Anything Michael Franti moves me. Awesome music. You guys should check it out! Meeting with Shania T. Today. Can’t wait!

While Lee Dewyz concluded:

Hey everyone! Meeting Shania again! I’m psyched I got a new tattoo last night, I love it! The mountains are unreal out here. I’ll definately update when this is over, love you guys and I’ll talk to you later!

I can’t wait to see how Shania does as a mentor. Will she be gushing like Miley Cyrus or give constructive advice like Adam Lambert? I’m looking forward to finding out, are you?

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/americ...t-shania-twain/