View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 02:11 PM

Marilyn: Your sister lives in Ontario?

Shania: Both my sisters live in Ontario. Don't say where cause they have a hard enough time as is. Last visit we went to see my sisters. I took my little boy, Eja and I alone to our cottage. We had a great time. We went and picked leaves, went for walks. It was right at peak season. My sister ironed them in btw wax paper for use so Eja could take them back to bring them to show his school our Canadian leaves because they're not the same over there. Alot of leaf touring, We picked leaves, took long walks down our road. Just really great.

Marilyn: Do people know you live there?

Shania: They know I have a place there. People are good to me, they don't bother me. But someone(If your listening) kayaked by my cottage 5 times and we were out on the beach just enjoying ouselves, my sisters and I. Then she pulled out a camera, it was pretty obvious. Thought "Come on". I went back into the house and yelled "Why are you taking pictures of us?". She said "because we think your place is beautiful". and I said "Why don't you wait until we're not here and just photograph the place" People go to those northern lakes...even if you weren't famous you'd wait until the people aren't there to take pictures. I didn't want to be rude but I'm like I got to just get out, that's why I go there, that's why I come here.