View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 10:22 AM

Kirppu

Shania Twain should clarify that issue after the beginning of one of her songs...What she should say to Europeans since they are not used to standing is to tell them that her concerts are a standing ovation and to not be suprised if all her fans remain standing...Shania Twain could do a lot to clear the air that way...Of course there is the question of the elderly and an area should be reserved especially for them so they can sit and enjoy the concert...But the middle aged and young they have no excuse for themselves if they remain seated when everyone else around them is shouting and singing to Shania Twain choruse"s! Europeans probably think such behavior rude and crude but hey this is a fun concert not a sit in...What can I say...I can imagine Shania Twain's chagrin at people remaining seated inspite her best efforts...The French are even worse about it, I hear from my sister Ann Margaret who visits France...

Sing on Shania Twain...We all here enjoy your music throughly...For those who participate by singing along with Shania Twain get more out of it...That is the way I see it..

Benjamin