View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 12:39 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

I just posted on "General" not to miss this program. I don't want to spoil it for everyone. I know when something as good as this is comes on, I don't want somebody to already tell me all about it. That said, I will say Shania is very candid in this show. She let's it all hang out. She goes into a lot more detail about many things, e.g., her relationship with Mutt, some things about her early days in Nashville, etc. I find I love to see her in a baseball cap now. It just makes her look so cute, more like a teen, than a 37 year-old vet! One thing I found nice was that even though they play some exerpts from many of her big hits as the show goes on, you also get to hear samples from many of the songs from UP. And the earrings, holy cow, they are almost big enough for a small dog to jump through! As I say, don't miss it. You see glimpses of her many recent promo stints, and there is one short part where she talks to some fans who ask her things like why Mutt doesn't go with her, or is he with her now? I guess I've already said more than I wanted to. So, again for those of you who weren't fortunate enough to see it this morning, by all means see it tonight at 10:00 p.m. It will be on again from 12:00-1:00 a.m. & again on Saturday afternoon from 3:30-4:30 p.m. (est)

Steve