View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 07:22 AM

Okey, for a moment back to Outta Here song, Shania got a girl sing with her, actually went down to the crowd, and later with other girl get down her knees and shaked it, and the and was a guy shouted I'm Outta here!!!!

Than in the encore was really big Yeahs for Any Man Of MIne, and than...
Shania missed the intro to Rock This Country, because she was perhaps preoccupied with something. So much, that Allison told her that.
Than she said: Sorry, I missed my intro, now we start again. NO I changed my mind.
Then shge talked about the band going out, and she never got to because of the traveling, and she saw some guys dancing there, so she asked the best dancer got up on stage. He unfortunatelly didn't know her song, but anyway, Shania asked a beet from the band, and they started to swing, just like that, in the middle of the encore. They were pretty good together!!!!

Than Shania said :It was pPretty wild from her to do that, out of the show.
Than she asked there who know YSTO, so she sang the song, and the girl sand nmosdt of the choruses.

Than Rock This Country started, and Shania laughed all the song, and danced, till she lost the air and had to stand a bit, and not dancing around!!!!!
And then it was over, and that was my last concert for this tour
but I'm extreamly happy I couldmake it, three so different concerts with all the nteresting happenings! And at least saw her three times!!!
She worth all!!!!!

Thank You Shania!!!!!!!

I did not got good pictures, but I will post all which came out clear.

AAA, Randall played the guitar for TWIM instead of Marc, and on other songs mainly Cory did his job, so poor guys was running from instruments to intruments. And Andy did the drums during IOH instead of Cory.
And than with the intro Shania just drived them crazy I think....