View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 12:27 PM

Hi everyone. I've been so busy finishing up on the lecture that I postponed until Tue that I haven't had a single moment to myself. I've been getting up at four AM just to get it ready. I wrote a personal recount of the whole experience in Timmons on the plane, but from what I've just read, everyone pretty much covered everything already. I will write more when I have more time, but I did want to thank everyone for such a great experience. I wish Chris and Alan were here to help me with this multimedia presentation. I am such a novice and they are both computer experts. I'm sure they would only take 5 minutes for every hour I spend. Richard was fun as usual, and I found out that we have something in common-we both dance with a glass of water. Of course some of you may know that I'm not speaking with Tee and Greg-they know what I'm talking about. (I hope you're still not laughing, because I am) FV is such dynamite and enjoyed singing with her for 6 1/2 hours while we religiously waited in line in the cold. I've got a little story on everyone that I'll be posting soon, but I better get back to work. Just to let some of you know, the Poster that I made which said "THANKS SHANIA FOR YOUR LIFE AND MUSIC" which I hope was signed by everyone there from the fan club was also signed by Shania herself. I gave it to Tracy with the hopes that she can use it in the fan section of the STC. Maybe we could laminate it first. Practice your pushups. The record stands at 25.