View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Brazilian Member

Send a message via MSN to Marco
Hi Everyone!!

That's my first post in a few years, and I'm really sad I'm posting because of this. I'm been thinking about that all day long.

Shania's marriage has always been a icon to me. It was an example of how love is able to break barriers, to 'produce' nice things, and write beautiful songs about love. It's really sad. I don't expect to see them writing together anymore... it must be really hard for them. Eventually both will find new partners in their lives and that makes working together even more complicated.

It's uncertain at this point to make any king of predictions about her carrier. I hope she can move on. After all this years just recording songs written and produced by Twain / Lange, and in some way not been interested in working with other songwriters and producers, I have no idea how music industry will support her on that 'new phase', if she decides to come back.

Well.. it's a good think we are talking about this and not about illness etc... for sure she'll move on and do her best whatever direction she decides to go from this moment on.

As she knows.. she can always count on US. Right?

Huge hugs from Brazil!

Marco

Thank You Shania!