View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Men are like shoes...

I gotta say I've been listening to a lot of "The Woman In Me" as well. That album is her best in my opinion, and her voice was so good as well. "The Woman In Me" song is my favorite song of hers, the lyrics are so deep and meaningful and I believe someone has to truly be in love to write a song like that. Shania has been writing songs like that on every album, and I feel like that really had to come from within with her...I mean she wouldn't write a song that she couldn't absoulutley relate to. I'm not gonna delve into every song lyric and analyze it to see if it showed indication of a split with Mutt, but I really believe she was in love with him and this has to be really devastating to her. She is an amazing talent, and to be quite honest, if she never makes another album, I'll be ok, because your family and private priorities come first. In the end I just hope that this is something the two have decided on mutually, because if Mutt just left Shania in the dark about it, I too would be very upset. No one deserves to be left like that.

Men are like shoes....made to confuse
There are so many of them...I don't know which ones to choose!