View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Board Administrator

More from Shania......

"Out of the Yellow a huge man dressed as the Incredible Hulk jumped up on stage and picked me up. He hoisted me over his shoulders and walked back down to the dance floor. Then he whirled me around till I thought I was a goner."-Shania singing at halloween

"It's the first time I've ever worn a short skirt,'' said Twain, who usually favors outfits that expose her famous bellybutton. ``Dressing up is the fun part. I like looking good and I enjoy it." Shania at Grammy 99

Shania referring to her song "If You Want to Touch Her, Ask!...."You can't just grab her and help yourself. You have to ask, maybe she'll say yes...and maybe not."

"I'm just finally as an adult in my thirties being comfortable with the fact I'm female, and if I bounce when I walk then that's just life. It doesn't mean you're showing off and it doesn't give people the right to touch you because you do have breasts."-Shania

"I'm still not able to walk down the beach without a beach wrap. I don't think I ever will be able to. It's kinda dumb!" -Shania (now she wears the FAFA sweater )

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain