View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 12:11 AM

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! THE "NOW" ALBUM THREAD!! PLEASE POST HERE!!

SO...........

As we all are listening to NOW right NOW! I started this thread for the stories of inspiration, of hope, of life, of good and uniting our fanbase together. Please post your radio station so we can request Shania songs, how you purchased it, what is your favorite song and how you connected with her new material. This is a huge and epic relief for the best fan base around! Please think about how each song, her journey and how far we have come in our lives with the wait.

I have the Deluxe version, I love all the songs, All in All, Home Now, Life's and a few others. I have NASH FM 93.9/Country 97.9 for my country radio station. Classy 100 is my Adult Contemporary Station here. I also am sitting here feeling good that our ears are hearing nothing but beautiful words, amazing arrangements and simply feeling fabulous!

* On the other thread I began, keep posting the charts, appearances, tv shows, fan to fan interaction, articles etc!!!
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!