View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Board Administrator

Shania quotes & and stories

"I really feel like life will dictate itself. You should allow it to unfold as naturally as possible. Just go with the flow. When you're really desperate, you say a few prayers and hope for the best. That's the way I've always lived my life."

"It's important to give it all you have while you have the chance."

"Yes, you can lose somebody overnight, yes, your whole life can be turned upside down. Life is short. It can come and go like a feather in the wind."

"I've seen alot of bar fights. If one broke out in front of me I'd get right in there, as I can't stand to see people hitting each other. I'd be trying to split them up, Like I was going to be able to do anything! I'm surprised I didn't get myself killed!"

"I'm a morning person. I don't sleep in. So if I'm going to be up I prefer to do my work in the morning because I hate breaking up my day."

Found these on the OFC board...

1)"a happy heart comes first then the happy face i believe in that very much...just learning that life has to go on and you have to make it go on...that's all there is to it"

2)"i guess the thing to remember is that no matter how tough things can get in your life,you still have the power to make a choice,you can fade away or you can strive to survive"

3)"we're all very selfish people,we love the attention when its complimentary,and we hate the attention when it sucks.i dont like bad attention,i like good attention,im no different than anyone else"

4)"just one day we hugged each other,but it was such a different kind of hug,and that was actually when we knew...it was a very sweet,honest moment...looking at him the day i fell in love and looking at him the day before? two different things"

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain