View Single Post
Old 04-24-2004, 12:18 AM
Banned

Wow! What a night! I didn't actually go into Shania's dressing room, but rather an empty one where I waited for about 45 minutes. Then a guy came in and said Shania would be there in a few minutes. By the way I was in their while emerson Drive was performing. Shania was going to stop in on her way out to the stage. Ok, 5 minutes passes, the door opens, and here walks in Shania! I could not believe how beautiful she is in person! She's a tiny little thing. She was wearing her black pants, bluish/purplish shoes with that same color tank top and a tan sweat-jacket over it. She walked over and said "Hi, It's great to meet you." I said "It's great to meet you too. I think you're wonderful and I'm a huge fan!" Then we took a couple pics then she signed my program and a couple pics from the tour photo pak. She was in a hurry because it was show-time. So I told her it was an honor meeting her and she said it was her pleasure meeting me and GAVE ME A KISS ON MY RIGHT CHEEK! SHE IS AMAZING AND SO DOWN TO EARTH! She was in the room about 3 minutes. Shania definately has something going on with her throat/voice. She sounded really hoarse. I can't see how she'll make it 3 more months on tour.

So then I wheeled out to my front row seats. It was fantastic! She came out wearing the black pants with bluish/purplish tank top. Second outfit was black pants with the yellow body glove top. Third outfit was black pants with an Atlanta Falcons football jersey - Michael Vick's #7.

Can't remember exact set list but no "Nah" or "From This Moment On". She did sing "What A Way To Wanna Be" as well as the others we all know about.

She went horse riding here in Atlanta on Thursday. She told the story how the horse bit her on the arm but still stayed on. She showed us the bite mark. It looked all red and scabby.

Oh, towards the end of the concert, Randall spotted me and went over to J.D. and got a drumstick and gave it to me. It's so cool. It's all beat up and everything. Well that's about it for now. I'll post anything else I think of later.

I'll never forget tonight - the night I met Shania!

- Tommy