View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:46 AM

"Year of Shania"

So, I am sitting here chatting with a lifelong friend of mine who lives in TN. I have known him for 10 years when we met while working at Cedar Point in Sandusky OH. I am from Erie PA. He is very close and knows Dolly Parton and many Country Radio Deejays and Country Radio Industry Experts. Tonight while catching up on our divas he mentions that it's been confirmed that Shania Twain comeback will be the comeback of all comebacks in the music industry and she will be coming out with a new diverse album next year. Next year is the "Year of Shania" they are calling it. Also, a few good albums are also penciled in for what seems to be her comeback and we are going to see a lot more of her. He is very intoned with the industry and he has been hearing this. One key mention that you might have heard this is from Sirius Radio.

Now I know notice we have been waiting and waiting but I thought she would have had an album out now for the holiday season. I can't wait til Dec 12th like many of us fans but what do you think? I notice we have threads committed to the good and great news but lets put some of the puzzle pieces together from what we know to hopefully know that 2017 is the "Year of Shania!"
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!