View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chicker
I was totally devasted and appalled with the way Wembley was run. On both nights i was ORDERED to sit down!!!! If it hadn't been for the fact the it was Shania up there i would have walked out

A majority of the Brits there are not real fans and only go along to tap their toes - they have no idea what a great show is.

Im now praying that it wont be like that in Belfast - woohoo, leaving at 4.30am tomorrow morning.

Chicker - I totally symphatise and agree with you 100% !!

We got told to sit down too, but I said (quoting from FV), we're not in a theatre, it's a Wembley concert, so either stand up or put up with it. That's tough !! It's their problem, not ours.

And anyway, I'm sure Shania would much prefer people to get up and be lively and not downright boring and motionless !

How can anyone SIT thru a Shania concert, I just cannot fathom ! Heck, I only have to hear a few bars and I'm off ! LOL !

So anyway, don't be down, next time you get told to sit down, just ignore them, go ahead and enjoy yourself. After all, you paid for your ticket, so you have the right to enjoy yourself.....

Have fun in Belfast !

Grace

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--