Thread: Sheffield Mar08
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Brazilian Member

Send a message via MSN to Marco
Hello Everyone...

sorry for the long time to write my review from Sheffield... I did write a HUGE one yesterday... but when I was submiting the post here were to many smiles and when I came back to the post my text was gone and I was really tired!

Anyway... here I am again... and I try to remember it! (with less smiles this time LOLOLOL)

Well... I agree with Paul and Stuart that it was a very good concert... but I think Birmingham was better... maybe becouse I was a little tired from the Birmigham concert that was fantastic!!!!!!!

Shania came UP in that gorgeous super-pink-outfit (pics are above.. thanks Grace )!!!!!!! Her voice was 1000% good! she stared rocking the house with Man I Feel Like a Woman and a good part of the crowd was really into the concert. I could see many fans from other concerts there... but I don't knwo their names .

She didn't sing When You Kiss Me, In My Car and You're Still The One... like in Birmingham she only sang Any Man Of Mine and ROck This Country at the encore...

At the charity part of the concert 2 ladies went on stage and they told Shania that was the BEST concert they have ever been to!!! and Shania was really thankful , and the crowed shouted a great "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Later she came with the light blue outfit singing FAFA! At that song everybody is seated... (Grace is an exception coz she's always UP thanking the pictures ! LOLOL ) and the next song (ka-ching!) most of the crowd was still seated... (this is always happening here!).

There were lots of signs at the crowd!!!! more then any other I've been to!... and Shania stoped the concert to read them!!!!! So nice!!! And the signs where nice too! One girl was showing an eletronic message that was saing.. PLEASE SHANIA SING NAH! (but I think Shania didn't see this one! ) ... but she saw one huge one from the same girl... talking about the What a Way To Wanna Be song ... but I can't remember exactly what it was written (but it was very nice!)... also there was a girl with "Please Shania take a picture with me"-sign... and she did it!!!! she called the girl to take the picture!!! Isn't she GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT???

Then.. when you think the superb Shania can't impress you more... she does it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When she was singing the chorus for Outta Here (at the part she asks the crowd to sing) she came in our direction beckoning us to the edge of the stage to sing with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in shock! I would NEVER EVER that!! after London I didn't feel even the right to ask for an autograph!!!!!!!! imagine to be to sing again....

I was so in shock..... that I did it wrong!!! .... She gave the mic to me and I stared okay... singing the second part of the chorus... since the mic was with me she didn't say ON MORE TIME and I was soooooooo into the song that I didn't hear the band playing and I just continued the song!!!! She passed the mic to Grace who was already puncking me to try to wake me up to realize that I was singing it wrong!

When I realized, I did " " with my hand and i just could hear the crowd laughing! (i was on the big screem!!!!)LOLOLOL Shania tried to come back to me with the mic... but I couldn't come back to the song... LOLOL Grace finished the chorus! LOLOLOL I'm glad she was not wrong as I was... LOLOLOL I couldn't see Shania's face properly coz the huge lights where on my face and I was toooooo excited to hear the band! LOLOL

SSSOOORRYYY SHANIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Well... after the concert I had a mixed feeling inside of me! One part of me was mad that I did it wrong... and the other part was jumping so high that she gave us another chance to sing! I would never imagine that!!!!!!!!! I wasn't expecting!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to be able to share all this with you... coz I know we all love and admire her very much!

SORRY AGAIN SHANIA! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget my Shania travel days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well... the lest concert in coming !! Newcastle tomorrow! We are gonna rock even more to thank Shania for everything!!!!

hugs to everyone!

Marco

Thank You Shania!