View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 06:28 AM

Looks like Abby is now underway from Capetown to finnish out the rest of her round the world tour on her sail boat... Wild Eyes...She has many new pictures and also some U-TUBE videos that you can see on her website so you can see some of the repairs that have been done to her boat. but they have made her navigation system even more reliable and much easier for Abby to adjust or recalibrate if need be because she can now adjust it from two different locations. I guess that has been a learning lesson and there are many things you can learn while at sea what is best for your boat. Abby even got two improved Wind Turbine generators that produce more amperage and will not break so easily and if you have seen Jessica's website you can see that was one of the problems she experienced is the breakage of her wind turbine blades. I guess Jessica did not have any problems with her navigation suite but Abby continued to have problems all the time...Hopefully that has been corrected now...Only time can tell now...

Abby does have many great photos of her boat and I can imagine that is a great boon for any sail boat enthusiast...Those boats sure are expensive though.

Benjamin