View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 10:31 AM

We have seen her at the musical festival I would have loved to go to like the Winter Conference in Miami which celebrates the EDM or Electronic Dance Music industry. I think also she has been to a few others festivals or event that is a diverse cross spectrum of the music industry. Honestly I would love to see "Man I Feel Like A Women" get the Tiesto, Eddie Baez and Edson Pride treatment. Those deejays create club mixes for songs. Country music has been coming into the EDM world slowly with Shania, Leann, Carrie and Taylor. Shania busted down that door for country music to be more dancy I think. So I am so excited. When a single is released they usually have a maxi-single like "Party For Two" when the British EDM act called "Almighty" gave that song a club mix feel. I know for a fact because when I was dancing with this attractive man at the gay club in Pittsburgh. It was heaven. Shania Twain song got the club mix treated and played in a gay club/establishment. Country music surely does not need to be pigeon holed to the good ole boys and well the conservative music industry called country music. Look what happen to Beyonce and the Dixie Chixs not to long ago. Look how they treated Beyonce and the Dixie Chixs. I think that is how spell that right lol
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!