View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 06:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to resessions
I can feel it in my bones guys. When Shania see's the sign I made for Tom, I think she'll say "That does impress me much". You'll be up there in your klit and a smile that'll stretch from there to Timmins. How can she turn away a fan thats traveled over 12,000 miles from Antarctica after all????

At about the time you'll be landing in Grand Rapids Tom, I'll be in Ft. Wayne hearing Shania shout "Are you ready Ft. Wayne??!! I said are you ready??!!" I've got my own sign cooked up for that event. I really want to get her signature on the shirt signed by all of the fans who attended Fan/Con 1 in Timmins last year. I got my reasons for getting a signature on it. I was soooo star struck the last time she asked up to stage that all I could do was smile at her, but at least I had the presence of mind to have her sign Natasha's print for me. I want to Eilleen to how much her music makes the world a better place.

Anyway, Grand Rapids is going to be a blast. Looking forward to meeting any other fans who'll be there at that concert. Lets plan a get-together.

=The Timmins Shadow Dancer=