Thread: May 24, 2004
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 07:41 AM
*~I Love You Shania!~*

May 24, 2004

Hey everyone!
Well, one year ago today, on May 24th, 2004, I went to see Shania in Moline, Illinois. It was a day that I will never forget! So many good things happened to me that day! I had 4th row floor aisle seats, Shania signed my program, she waved to me during “Forever And For Always”, she gave me a high-five, she took the letter that I wrote her, and she called me a sweetie! Plus, Shania and Eja waved to me when they got out of the SUV when they got to the arena! She put on a great show. It was the best day of my life!
Today is gonna be a very hard day for me, because I will be wishing all day that I could relive that day all over again. But, I’ll get through it by watching one of the Shania concert DVDs that I have, looking at the pictures that I took, and just remembering how great that day was. Anyways, I just wanted to type this and get my feelings out. I just hope that the next time I get to go to one of Shania’s concerts that I’ll get to meet her and go Up! on stage and sing with her! Anyways, excellent concert, and I hope that I get to experience many more!

Shania's Still The One, Forever And For Always!

I You, Shania!

53 DAYS UNTIL THE FIFTH ANNUAL WORLDWIDE SHANIA TWAIN FAN CONVENTION!!! GET READY TO PARTY HARDY!!!