View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 06:46 AM
Board Administrator

Dear Critic..... Good one!!!

Awesome letter to this poor pathetic loser. I guess he forgot about the internet. I bet his email box is filled up by 9am when he gets in.

From Toby.....
....He did a five star column on a band you never heard of / He did a bluegrass review without an unkind word / He thought it was time to ask his boss for a raise / His boss said I "I can't tell if anybody is even reading your page / Yeah +So he thought, and he thought a little more / He caught a young hot star headed into town / And then he hid behind his typewriter and gunned the boy down / Here come the letters, the emails, the faxes / They raised him to $20,000 dollars after taxes / He's a happy critic............

It just shows the power Shania has, she is still a threat to the good ole boys after 10 years. Shania doesn't have to pretend to by "one of the guys" and act like a poser. She doesn't have to take shots at anyone in her marketing or promotion. All of Gretchen's supporters have to define her as the "anti-Shania", they can never say who she is because she has no identity on her own. She is the classic example of Music Row hypocrasy.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain