View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 05:29 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob

Tom if you are on the high seas again in August and unable to attend the convention, after paying for it; some of us are trying to assist another exceptionally deserving fan. You could consider joining our effort if feasible and appropriate.

Bob

Oh YES that would be a nice thing to do and if I don't make Fan Con 2004 take it as granted I will not be asking for a refund on my ticket! In fact I would even go as far as paying for the flights, if I can afford it.

I am really looking forward to meeting Teri and George again at Timmins Web Bob, so I am sure I will survive without mobile internet access. I will be staying in the Timmins Hotel, just up the road from the Days Inn. No on suite, but more than half the price! After all I am staying on until the 2nd of June and the accomodation will be a major part of my budget.

My last day in Scotland and I am hyper right now, can't think about anything for more than a few seconds before "Grand Rapids" pops into my brain and stops all further productive thoughts.

Well I guess Dear Eilleen has a song for every event, and right now Shania "You gotta a way with me" for sure. Ironic as it is, we have +16 deg C outside and a clear blue Sky... Last May run in Timmins it was like -1 deg C and snow!

Oh well, I love an adventure and Timmins is just that every time. Gosh Bob this is a great way to keep young, or young at heart anyway. I just love all this excitement and travel, especially to a City like Grand Rapids, which I have never been to before and then the drive north, Deerhurst, Huntsville and all these places I have read about but never been to.

Each with there own story and characters who will shape my life in there own little way. I do hope we meet loads of people from the board and forum message sites, that is half the fun of attending any Shania concert.

For I have said this many times, and I will say it again. As individuals Shania's fans are AMAZING... AS a GROUP they are simply AWESOME!