View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 02:02 PM

Woah a huuuge picture of Rens face

haha,, Hey Ren it was great to finally meet you and Andrea!!!

Hi all this is my first post on this thread,, I really really felt out in the cold(so to speak) all weekend no being able to access a computer,, the day I tried to give everyone a quick UP! date from me and teds perspective,, The computer in the business center at the Days Inn, was not working,, and we were kind've a little rush to get the Centre to stand around for 9 hrs or soo (yeah that was great) haha,, its allright as soon as the Shania Music started pumping through the loud speakers at the stage everyone was all warm..

OK soo I'm gonna work on getting my digital pics UP! and running to you guys,,

I'm planning on writing a novel type of review from me,, My first time to the Centre's expression's..

I just read all 15 pages of this thread for the first time,, Awesome, just Awesome stuff soo far to everyone,, Alan and Ren thanks for the early pictures!!!!!

Hey Jen,, Woooo!!!! I was finally able to talk to Jen on my cell phone this morning(no nextel signal in Canada)

And yes Tracy does Rock,, In my eyes this extended weekend was sooooooooooo well organized,, Tracy you deserve all the aclolades everyone ever gives you!!!!!!

Bye for now
Steve

Oh and by the way I took 4 1/2 rolls of film
of Shania on stage with the Big zoom camera,, Were all gonna have to wait for those to be developed

All My concert pics http://www.shaniaforums.com/showthread.php?p=608468#post608468

Captainsteve19