View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Board Administrator

Q: Did you like the experience enough to try a bigger role someday?

A: I loved the experience, but I also realized that these are real actors; they know what they're doing. I don't know if I could do that. It was a bit intimidating in that sense, but great fun.

Q:You bought about 62,000 acres in New Zealand. What are you going to do with it?

A: It's really just for the future. We live in Switzerland. That's where we'll spend most of our time. But we'll definitely go there for a couple of months. In their summer, because of opposite seasons. And ride! On the range!

Q: You've said the Greatest Hits album might represent "a period of pause" for you. How long is a period of pause for somebody who takes five years to put out new albums?

A: I know. A lot of people ask me, does this signify some kind of hiatus? I said, "Well, between CDs, I've always made this space. When you write your own stuff, you just need that." I'm not someone who puts an album out once a year. So I don't think it's going to be any longer.

We'll get writing right away. I've already got ideas. Because we're married, we don't have to arrange getting together. When we feel ready to get back in the studio, we'll go.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/...nia-twain_x.htm

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain