View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Shania loving biker

Re:

It has been a long time since I visited this board, but I was interested on whom from this group would be going to Vegas for Shania's opening. When I was in Vegas back in May for my yearly family get together, my mom and sister were discussing doing a short weekend trip to Vegas in the fall, and I chimed in telling them that if they go the weekend after Thanksgiving I'd join them. I told them I was already making plans on going that weekend and they were welcome to come along. They agreed and the plans were set in motion.

We tried to get tickets for Dec. 1st, but they were all sold out; so we opted for her Dec. 2nd show. We got tickets in the orchestra section 5 row D, which is pretty close to the same seats my mom and sister had when they saw Rod Stewart the year before. They assured me they were great seats and the Colosseum is an amazing place to see a concert.

We'll be arriving on Friday the 30th and leaving the 3rd; staying at Harrah's because we got a great offer ($75 + tax for all 3 nights). It would be nice to see some of the people that I met when we all went for Shania's concert in Vegas for her UP tour.

Also if anyone has any questions about Vegas, let me know. I'd love to help out with your trip to Vegas.

Howard