View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shaniafan2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Shaniafan2000
Does anyone here ever listen to Up! Blue Versions?

I know that the forums have recently been busy in terms of news relating to Shania's recent wedding to Fred as well as news about her new show on OWN and the upcoming autobiography.

However, focusing on the music for a little while. I've found myself listening to Up! (both Red and Green versions) a lot recently. I also found my blue cd (which I've imported into iTunes) and tried listening to a couple of tracks the other day. While I like certain songs in their Blue incarnations, I find it as a whole difficult for me to listen to the entire Up! blue cd in one sitting.

I respect Mutt and Shania for being creative and artistic, but I will admit that the Blue versions take some getting used to. My ultimate Up! single disc would combine a mix of red and green versions. I don't know however, that I'd include any blue versions, but I should try listening to the blue disc again and it is possible that some of the songs could grow on me.

Any other thoughts on this?

"I'd love to wake up smiling, full of the joys of Spring, and hear on CNN that Elvis lives again And that John's back with The Beatles and they're going out on tour. I'll be the first in line for tickets -- gotta see that show for sure."

~Lyrics from When by Shania Twain and R.J. "Mutt" Lange.