View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock

Now....shortened how??? She leave out the medley???
Any mention of BB???

-Chris

No mention of BB at all. I may be wrong about this, but it did seem to me that Marc played guitar on a few more songs than he did before. It's been a few months since my last concert, so I don't really recall how many songs he picked up the guitar for. Plus oddly enough, on this tour on once have I landed a seat at that end of the stage. All the rest have been either centered or on the fiddle side.

Now with regard to shortened, again I'm going from memory right now as to what was in the shows I saw before. The medly was still in the show, but she didn't do FTMO (even though the did the into to it), In My Car, and there was something else missing, but I can't put my finger on it right now. I'll have to go and review the old set list.

This all assumes that she didn't shorten the set list after returning from the European leg. I've been so busy lately, that I haven't had time to check in here in almost two months. So I'm a little behind the 8-ball right now. Maybe this was changed when she returned to the US.

Fancon 3 was a blast! Thanks to all who made it so, including all my new Shania friends.

Shania Twain Centre.