View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Board Administrator

"country music is still your grandpa's music, but it's also your daughter's music. it's getting bigger and better all the time and i'm glad to be a part of it."

---
"i have arm-wrestled here and there... guys seem to want to test my strength."

---

"without a doubt, the best way to get to know me is through my music."

---

"writing is very much a playground - an artistic playground. it's the most fun thing i do."

---

"the only reason that you do visual is solely for the visual. that's the only reason. it doesn't sell your music for you."

---

"i think it's when i get out of the tub. your skin is fresh and you've stuck your hair up without even looking. that's when you look your best." (when asked when she feels most sexy)

---

"i'm basically a bar singer, i am a bar singer who ended up on a concert stage."

---

"He on his own has never had this kind of success. And me on my own, I doubt very much I would have had this kind of success. First of all, would I even have found anyone who had so much faith in me? Part of why I think I flourished is because he believed so much in me. He loved my voice; he loved my songwriting. He was my biggest fan."

---
"I really feel like life will dictate itself. You should allow it to unfold as naturally as possible. Just go with the flow. When you're really desperate, you say a few prayers and hope for the best. That's the way I've always lived my life."

---
"I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that's making me successful." - Shania

---

Shania on her favorite thing to wear...
I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed because it would have to be my sweats and a pair of flip-flops. I'm not into fancy clothes most of the time. But I like to feel like a woman - I feel sexy in a plain white T-shirt with nothing underneath. My husband disagrees. He thinks nude is sexy. He likes me naked. Still, I like the white T-shirt.
---

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain