Thread: Letterman Show!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 01:20 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Sorry, I like Jay better and my wife likes Dave, so we share them. Personnally, I think Jay is funnier and more friendly to his guests. My wife loves Dave's Top 10 List. I like that too. Actually I taped it that night. I don't think it was just because of Heidei Klum. LOL!

One thing that is still bugging me and I guess I'll have to go back and see if I can find a good place to pause the tape. Shania had something written or imprinted on the left side of her hat. I couldn't seem to see it long enough to ID it, but I thought it said "Twain", but I'm probably wrong.

As far as Shania's voice? I love her voice, but I also think she doesn't use her full potential sometimes. For example, the last song from UP, When You Kiss Me, she could really let it out at the end of the verses, etc. She doesn't do that very much. She has pretty good vibrato when she wants to, I've heard it in her early work. I don't expect her to sound like Celine or Mariah, but it's like sometimes she doesn't really get closure in the song, and then sometimes she does seem to. Maybe I'm just rambling on. I will say this though. I am beginning to love this album, and overall, her voice sounds great.

Steve