View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 07:00 AM

Oslo review, here we come!!!

Okay, so here is my review, at least first impressions on an airport on our way back to Helsinki.

This was an awsome and strange concert.
Shania was fantastic, really was into it, and the crowd too,
but the security guys were pretty nasty.

First of all, the arena look like more than a big industry hall, and unfortunatelly (at least for me) it was aloud to get beer and wine, and I was sitting beside three pretty drunk guys during the concert.
In the beginning Shania told us that Marc Mueller was sick, so they platyed only eight, and that this is was the first time ever someone missed out the concert.

Get well Marc!!!!

But the crowd really waited for Shania, and after boring through the "Bjorn Again" everyone waited for the big moment: Are you ready Oslo?!

Unfortunatelly the security guys always make us seat, so we could be UP! and dancing only when Shania said it, and in the third part, after TWIM.
But even with that, Shania was in a great mood and danced a lot - involving some intersting moves , later...

She came out in a lime green top under it with a turkiz one(?) and the crow started to get into it till they were made sit....
Than, in the third song the crowd started to floading toward the stage. Unfortunatelly, in my side the security won't let too much people get into the stage, after one of them hold too much Shania's hand and she had to pull it out really hard and commented it likee wohooo.

For FAFA Shania came out in a pink shirt, and it was a great rendition too. Than TWIM from the audience really was fantastic, and from there on the crowd went crazy, followed by TDIMM, IGGG and IOH.

After the big cheering, Shnaia came back in the Norwegian hockey T-shirt and asked : if she's wearing the right one?

Than in the encore came the big surprise!!!!!! (continue later)