Thread: L.A. Concert
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 06:26 PM
shaniaholic

Quote:
Originally posted by Aimee
awww hah I'm glad you had a good time!!!! Nice a review, Shania is so funny, the things she talks about, man, hilarious. AFter my Fresno concert I was soo sad that it was over, i wanted to somehow get to LA to see her there heh.
Was this show shorter than the LV show you went to? Cause the Fresno show was muchhh shorter than the Sac show, but that's so cool you had a good time, i'm sure she saw you with 4 glow sticks hah.

Yeah, I forgot to put how extremely sad I was in my first post. When I was walking out of the arena, I was like NNNOOOO!! No more Shania concerts until a really long time! I really miss seeing her live and all her facial expressions, just everything about her. I really hope that she does another tour later. This concert was shorter than the LV and the Anaheim concerts that I went to, by about 1/2 an hour, so Shania was performing for about 1 and 1/2 hours cuz she is sick. . I had a blast anyways. Yeah, and I brought the glowsticks to try to notice me dancing and going crazy in the stands!!! I saw your pic on Tommy's Site, you were really close!! You lucky!! Well, I have to go to volleyball practice right now, but I'll try to post more later! Talk to you later Aimee!!