View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Administrator

This past Memorial Day Weekend I went to two Shania shows in Vegas: I still get blown away by the show every time I see it! She runs the show perfectly from the first second to the end, she is having a lot of fun herself during the shows and really enjoys walking in the audience (Orchestra section) during AMOM and IOH, if you sit there you will likely be able to get a selfie with Shania!

The show list is the same as the previous year, but during the campfire this last show a little girl said she likes Party for Two so Shania sang a little bit of that with the band and thought about adding it to the show....it sounds really nice! There are definitively more confetti than before, I feel sorry for the people who have to clean up the Colosseum after each show! LOL! As Debbie pointed out, she has added a lot of bling to her clothes, and I noticed some crystals on her eyelids as well...

The band sounds great and I really envy those fans who will be seeing Shania live during the summer in Canada. I will try my best to go back again in December for Christmas......