View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 03:39 PM
Who's On First?

...from Sunnyboy at the shania forums...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunnyboy
Oh man what a woman, what a day, what a concert!!! Really great.

Fortunately I was allowed to take my camera into the concert hall. So I can describe this concert much better, than in complicated words! ).
We had great seats. The stage was in the middle of the hall. Fantastic. So actually everybody has a great seat!
Shania was so wonderful. Really nice, without any airs and graces. Wow! She gave us her great voice, her "lucky-making" concert and her warm natural charisma. It's true. Many people say it's only an artificial show, but this is not the reality.
She took a lot of time for her fans and signed papers, hats, cover, etc. while performing on stage! Really cool!
Apros pos seat. I sat in the right corner. During the show Shania disapeared and left her band - great musicians - alone. Suddenly she sat with one of her guitar players 3 rows behind us - middle in our seating block - and performed there her acoustic songs.

The show was designed in an American style. Lot of firework, fog and other effects. But it was beautiful. The audience and Shania were in fantastic mood. She always looked for the contact to her fans.

OK, enough words. Now look on the pictures which were taken by your SUNNYBOY . Hope I've done a good job? ;-)

Forgive me if there are some mistakes in the text. But it was late ... :P
Sunnyboy