View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:01 PM

There is an Ache In My Heart For This Little Boy

This was posted in the Timmins Daily Press:

Youngster fighting illness is hoping to meet Shania

Where do I start?

I have a 10-year-old nephew, Nicholas Fex, who currently lives in Sudbury.

He has been fighting for his life since birth -- literally.

Although he is quite sick with scoliosis, chronic lung disease and spina bifida he continues to smile through it all.

It must also be said he is a huge Shania Twain fan!

His aunt Kim Comeau recently started a Facebook group "Looking for Shania Twain" in his honour.

He disclosed to her recently that he would love nothing more than to meet the superstar that he so adores.

We're talking about a little guy who has lived and suffered more than any of us ever should in his short 10 years.

He is described by family and friends, as happy go lucky, always smiling, and very loving.

Even when he recently went through his 10th major operation he gave his mom Lyne a smile to show everyone what a trooper he really is.

Everyone loves this little man immensely and we are hoping someone out there can help make his dream come true!

If you have any ideas or suggestions that I can pass along to Lyne that would be so appreciated.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon.

Chantal Beaudoin, Timmins

http://www.timminspress.com/Article....aspx?e=1200112

I wish we could get a message to Shania - Don't know if Tracy can send this message. Sounds like a great little guy who has gone through too much. He would give anything to meet Shania or even hear her on the phone.

Any Ideas?